One of the first pictures of Baby Julia!
Our new family is born!
Check out my dipple! Just like Daddy's!
Daddy and daughter
The swaddler.
Grandma Alyce
Grandpa Dan
Grandma Trudy
Grandpa Steve
Great Aunt Diane
My cute flower hat!
"Okay Mom, I'm tired of posing for pictures."
"Yo, the Red Sox are wicked good this year!"
Cousin Payton, Uncle Matt, Cousins Shaylee and Ashlee and Aunt Jamie
Morning snuggles with Daddy
Aunt Mackenzie
Uncle Brandon
"I love playing on my mat!"
Snuggling with Mommy on her last day of maternity leave.
First smile!
Smiley girl!
Go Badgers!
Kisses from Daddy
"Daddy, is she still taking pictures of us?!"
Before their first days at work and daycare.
Ohhh, Baxter! We didn't forget about you!
Where's Baxter?
Just loungin' in her Bumbo seat.
Playing in her exersaucer on the 4th of July
Hi Mommy!
"That purple butterfly is trying to tell me something. I just know it!"







No comments:
Post a Comment